Thursday, September 3, 2015

Deflate a football?

   Maybe "Deflategate" is over. The NFL looses again. Like I said all along a deflated football is not a big deal anyway. You can't throw it any better, much less tell the difference. Tom Brady will no be suspended. Hopefully this is all over. I'm tired of hearing about it.
   College football starts tonight and I am stoked. The Tarwhiners play The Gamecocks in Charlotte. UNC better have improved from last year or they will be embarrassed. The SEC is quite a bit better than the ACC top to bottom in football. My Duke Blue Devils are in New Orleans playing Tulane. A much easier match up. BTW what is a "Green Wave". There are some great match ups this weekend all the way up to Ohio St. vs. Va Tech Monday night. I will be watching a lot of football including the Liberty Flames home opener in Lynchburg, VA. The wife and I will be in attendance Saturday night for the game against Delaware St.
MIB44

No comments:

Post a Comment