Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Monday/Tuesday QB

My Liberty Flames won their first game against Delaware St., Saturday night, but it wasn't pretty. They had many drive ending penalties and the 2 scores that Del St. got were kept alive by Liberty penalties. If they play this poorly Saturday at West Virginia they could get blown out. It's tough enough playing a FBS team at their stadium. Try playing them when you're not playing your best. Morgantown is tough place to play for any team. I told my wife I wouldn't go to the WV game because the single ticket cost more than the season tickets cost for Liberty. Plus it's at least a 6 hour drive from my house.
     Did everyone see the Braxton Miller "Spin-o-rama" in Monday night's game. I used that move in High School a lot. Saw Chuck Foreman do it in the 70's for the Vikings and that is one of the reasons I chose 44 as my number. (MIB44) If I tried that move now I would end up on my butt.
   The Duke Blue Devils won their opening football game and UNC lost. That started my weekend off right. I will be going to Duke's home opening game this weekend. The nice folks at Duke University and Hospital have a family day each year for the employees. They feed you and your family and give you tickets to the game. They play the cross-town NC Central FCS team. Should be a win for the Blue Devils but you never know. If App. St. can beat Michigan like they did in 2007 then anything is possible.
    The NFL starts this week, and all is well with the world. Me and my 7 fantasy teams go into the fray Thursday night. And I will partake in "one day" fantasy games also. I won a few duckets last year so why not. More later this week on the NFL and fantasy football.
MIB44

No comments:

Post a Comment