Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday QB

   Two Of my favorite teams won this week. The Cowboys are 2-0 but lost Tony Romo for a while. Texas governor says Tebow is the answer.....No I think not. The Duke Blue Devils lost to the #23 Northwestern Wildcats after dominating most of the game. Turnovers and missed opportunities.
  Now my Liberty Flames, with the big win against the #7 Montana Grizzlies. Liberty ranked #14 beat one of the best FCS teams in the country at home in front of a  record breaking crowd at Williams stadium. They got out to a 17-0 lead and then the defense took over. If it wasn't for the 2 blocked punts I don't think the Flames would have given up a touchdown. Look at the polls this week, Liberty might be ranked in the Top 10...we are hoping. Now they go on the road for 4 games.
    Last week I won 5 out of my 7 fantasy games, this week it's ugly. I might lose every game, some of them are not even close. Some of it's just being unlucky but some is on me. Thank goodness it's early.
MIB44

No comments:

Post a Comment