Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Poker

   Many of my friends play poker, specifically Texas Holdem'. My live poker night is on a extended break so I was going to start a poker game on Sunday nights for all my facebook friends. It is an online "play money" poker league. I had one before and it work for a while but kind of fizzled out. So if you are interested in playing in my poker league send me a message or comment on this post and I will send you the info. There are about 4 people already in the league but that's not really enough if one or two can't show up one week. I play poker just about every day on Pokerstars so if there is not enough interest that's ok. But please don't send me game request on Facebook, I don't play any Facebook games, including poker.
    If I hear another word about Tom Brady's suspension I might throw up. Enough already. DUI + Marijuana usage = 2 games, deflate some footballs = 4 games??????
MIB44

No comments:

Post a Comment