Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Toby Mac

  I pre-ordered Toby Mac's new record last night and I thought I would get 3 songs off the record now. Well I didn't get 3 I got 4. So I was pleased to be able to listen to some of the record already. The record comes out in a few weeks.
  My daughter, Courtney Jackson, reminded me of one of my favorite, old, records this morning. "Listen" by Cindy Morgan. I listened to it again and have to get in my old iTunes and find that record. It is still good. The music is not even dated like some Christian music from the 90's.
   And NFL camps are opening all this week. I can almost taste the grass again. Yes I said "taste". If you've ever played football you know what I mean. Now they have to taste those rubberized pellets in the field turf, yuck.
MIB44

No comments:

Post a Comment