Saturday, August 8, 2015

Hot Stuff

    A few things today....
    A Duke Medical Study came out this week that found that people that eat hot/spicy food live longer. My first thought was, "yeah" I'm gonna live longer. My second thought was more years of working , cutting grass and all the other things that I just can't get enough of.
   This is Hall Of Fame Weekend for the NFL that means a few things. The first NFL preseason game. The debate over the inductees. And yes several players on the same team with the same number. What if they both make the team, do they fight it out over the number. I would like to see what happens.
   Toby Mac's new record came out yesterday. I don't know if it's because I have heard them, and know them already, but the best songs are the ones that were early released. Maybe after I've heard the entire record several times I'll like some more of the songs. There is a song, on the record, by DC Talk, and yes it sounds like them. I would like to know how many times a week Toby gets asked "when is DC Talk getting back together?".
   And finally my first Fantasy Football Draft, of the year, is this evening. It is in one of my favorite leagues. Run by my nephew, Brian Kennedy. This year he is changing it up a bit with an auction draft
 It's going to be interesting but fun. We probably will laugh a lot tonight. The draft is my favorite part of Fantasy Football, except for winning a championship. Like I did last year in this league.

No comments:

Post a Comment