Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday QB

   When "real" football starts Monday QB will be more about football but for now I have a few things that I need to mention. Lost in all the hype of Tiger being in contention at this weeks PGA event is Bryson DeChambeau.  He won the US Amateur Golf Championship 7 and 6(wood shed) and no one was watching. He is also only the 5th golfer in history to win the NCAA and US Am in the same year. DeChambeau also wears a Hogan type cap with the SMU poney on the top. He is the kind of young golfers that will make the PGA tour fun to watch in the future. 
   I'm sure glad I haven't drafted Kelvin Benjamin or Jordy Nelson in any of my fantasy leagues. Just luck though, I had them targeted in my favorites but someone drafted them ahead of me. The Panthers are really hurting more than the Packers, Rogers doesn't need a tall receiver to bail him out like Cam Newton does. 
   What is your opinion on Marcus Mariota? He sure has looked good so far. I think I might wait until the games are real to make a contentment to draft him.
MIB44

No comments:

Post a Comment