Sunday, August 16, 2015

Weekend Sports

    All the cool kids at the PGA championship. Jason Day, Jordan Spieth, Branden Grace, Martin Kaymer and Justin Rose, In my weekly golf fantasy picks I picked Jason Day mostly because I figure he is not Sergio Garcia and he will break through and win a major one of these days. And Jordan Spieth winning 3 out of the 4 majors just seemed a little out there. I was wrong about that. So I think this might be some of the greatest golf  since Tiger was killing it in 2000,
    The Chicago Cubs have won 9 games in a row now and 14 out of 15. Where was this when I lived in Chicagoland? I think Joe Maddon and Theo Epstein have to be the reason. They have had some talent over the years but it is hard to get rid of that loser mentality. Bring in "winners" and it changes everything.
    Tim Tebow trying to make his 4th NFL team, although it is third string QB. I think he should be a great fit for the Eagle's offence. Philip River signs an extension for the San Diego/ Los Angeles Chargers. So LA steals the Clippers and now they are stealing the Chargers, OK money talks and it is a business. I get it.
    By the way I will miss the final part of the golf telecast. I will be at my church small group meeting. Sure do love these folks. Can't do life alone.
MIB44

No comments:

Post a Comment