Monday, August 3, 2015

MondayQB

    Ronda Rousey must be single. I never see her with a guy. But it must be hard to find a guy that is not intimidated by her. She could kick just about any guys butt. I know she scares me.
    The Cubs have won 5 games in a row. It feels like they haven't won 5 games in a row since I lived in the Chicago Area 36 years ago. I know it was back in 2008 but sure feels like a long time ago.
     All the NFL camps are open and soon the preseason games will start. All preseason games are is a way to keep your own players from killing each other. UNWATCHABLE!!! (I know that's not a word, but it's my blog) I really hated two-a-day practices, but it made men out us. Hey, maybe that is the problem with these kids today. I don't know.
    Cograts to Troy Merritt for winning his first PGA tournament. Just think 25 years ago the top 5 golfers would win over a million dollars for the year. Mr. Merritt won $1.2 million yesterday. Inflation? Tiger Woods put together 3 good rounds out of 4 and TV loves it. They just wish he was still playing when they come on the air. They did, however, show highlights of his round. We all need our Tiger fix.
MIB44

No comments:

Post a Comment