Friday, August 28, 2015

Run Support

    I don't know if it was the cooler weather or what but I ran my fastest 5K of the summer today. Maybe I was just trying to get done as fast as possible looking forward to the weekend. I do know that I can't run as fast as I did 3 years ago but I'm not giving up until I just can't do it any more.
    College football starts just a week from now and one of the thing I look forward to is the new uniforms. Since Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour are competing for every ones dollars the alternate uniforms are getting more elaborate. Some are rally cool, some are hideous. Notre Dame's "shamrock series" unis = hidious. San Diego State's "Aztec Calendar" unis = Cool. You might want to check out the new uniforms though. Even if you don't like football you can enjoy the pageantry. I posted a link on Facebook to the NFL top 9 new uniforms page, earlier today.
MIB44

No comments:

Post a Comment