Thursday, August 20, 2015

Tiger Smile

   I was just watching some high lights of Tiger Woods' round today at the Wyndam Championship and you know what I saw???? Tiger Woods with a great big smile on his face. Not only have we not seen the Tiger of the 2000's but we have not seen that smile. Maybe he just was not having enough fun out there. He played in the pro-am yesterday with Chris Paul (LA Clippers, Wake Forest U) and they looked like they were having a blast, in the rain no less. I've told you before I am a Tiger Woods Golf fan, not necessarily a fan of his off the coarse life. But just seeing him on the leader board and looking surprised when a putt goes in that he didn't think was going in. And that smile, almost child like. He might not win, or come in 2nd, and make the Fed-Ex cup playoffs, but for today I was happy to see the Tiger Woods that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment